Some of you have called and ask if we have fallen of the face of the earth. Well we have been bless the a new home south west of Huntsville. We are so excited about it but trying to get everything repaired and move in ready has been a long process. We are just about there though! The barn is still not finished but we have started to move somethings in. We have to be out of our rent out the end of March so I hope by April first everything is moved and ready.
I think we are more excited to be closer to some of our family and close friends! Brad and I are planning on having a small get together at our new house as soon as things settle some. I will keep you posted on that!
We are bothing starting to ride again and we hope to be going to some rodeos by the middle of this month. Neither one of us have been anywhere in the past four to five months. There has just been a lot going on and no time to devote to our horses.
I hope you are having a blessed day!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment